[Fredslist] Shout out to Corey

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Tue Jul 28 17:00:11 EDT 2020

Yay to Corey! A wonderful part of the Gotham family!
*Stay Safe and Healthy!!!*

*Jayne Latz*

*Communication Change Agent, Author, and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Telephone: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*