[Fredslist] Shout out to Ruth Domber at 10/10 Optical

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at outlook.com
Mon Jul 27 20:30:29 EDT 2020

I recently found out that I need glasses full time. Ruth was wonderful the first time I needed my first pair of glasses for reading about 5 years ago. Back then I was in Manhattan quite often. But needing glasses full time is a whole other new adventure. Despite all the challenges that Ruth has experienced in the past few months, she  had time to call me to answer all the questions that are not known by most professionals.  Ruth went so far as to recommend someone closer to me rather than come to her beautiful shop because of the practical reality of needing an expert nearby now that I'm mostly virtually based from home on Long Island.

She taught me today the difference between progressive glasses made specifically for office environments versus progressive glasses made for being out and about.  There is a different formulation suggesting two pair instead of one.  I don't think that most people know that or are honest to it.  I am grateful for her.  The level of expertise is unmatched. Thank you Ruth.

Warmest regards,
Ester Horowitz
516.318.8655

"Impossible is a word thrown around by others who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."
― Muhammad Ali