[Fredslist] FW: TONIGHT 6:30pm Gotham S. Florida ZOOM Meeting 7/22

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Wed Jul 22 19:15:19 EDT 2020

15 of us traveled south (virtually) and it was great.  Join us next time!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2019
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com