[Fredslist] Looking for volunteers to do mock interviews for non- profit employment program

Carolyn Weinstein cweinstein at commonpointqueens.org
Thu Jul 16 11:59:19 EDT 2020

Commonpoint Queens Adult Workforce program provides free career counseling,
vocational training, and direct job placement support to our most
vulnerable communities. We are looking for *virtual* mock interview
volunteers to work individually with our clients, help build their
confidence, and improve their interview answers to land the job.

Volunteers must have a genuine interest in working with underserved
communities and experience being in a leadership position, teaching
position, or supervisory position where they were accustomed to providing
constructive feedback and motivation to their staff or students.

*Technical Skills required: *Access to Internet, video camera feature, and
ability to send and receive emails.

*If interested please contact me at cweinstein at commonpointqueens.org
<cweinstein at commonpointqueens.org>.*

--