[Fredslist] Jose Villa, Gotham Queens Member, featured in “Nuestra Voz”

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Mon Jul 13 20:55:49 EDT 2020

Hello Gotham Members: As I read The Tablet (Weekly Catholic Paper) this morning at breakfast, I was quite surprised to see a familiar face. Nuestra Voz the Spanish Newspaper of the Brooklyn Queens Diocese, an insert in The Tablet, featured Gotham Queens’ member Jose Villa in their last issue! If like me you read Spanish, you can enjoy the enclosed article that speaks of Jose’s trials opening a new franchise in the middle of a pandemic! Those of you who can’t read Spanish can just enjoy the pics, or use Google translate, LOL! Congratulations to Jose for an excellent positive article. We look forward to Jose and other Gotham members riding the Circuit to Gotham Towers. Stay well everyone; all my best-Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY;
Gotham Towers Group Chair
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 610 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>