[Fredslist] Good Foundation News.

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Jul 13 09:00:41 EDT 2020

Credit card contributions are coming in.  Please add to the good news by making a tax deductible contribution at www.gothamfoundation.org.

More good news below. Thanks for making it happen!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2019
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com