[Fredslist] What's your favorite breakfast ...

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 09:23:40 EST 2020

My favorite breakfast is when I eat with the Gotham Business Breakfast Group! We love having circuit riders and for those friends and colleagues who have been waiting for a spot in Gotham, this is the one for them! Join us as we rebuild and grow this small and mighty group. February 12th at 8:30am @Connolly’s Pub 121 W 45th, Second Floor. https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Business-Breakfast-Meeting-2019-12-26-0 <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Business-Breakfast-Meeting-2019-12-26-0>

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business Development & Pivot Partner
646-549-7217

Find out how you too can save money on fresh, organic produce ...