[Fredslist] Thanks Renee' Richter! The Power of Gotham!

Renee Richter centerpointmtge at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 12:57:42 EST 2020

Good morning Paul and my family at Gotham
Much appreciation for all
Thank you for your professionalism and for always taking such good care of
the clients.
I would be lost with out all the amazing resources and professionals of
Gotham.
Always, very fortunate to be a long standing member of such a giving
organization.
As, our fearless leader says' " it is better to give than Receive"

Thank you very much,

Renee' Richter
President

Centerpoint Funding Corp.