[Fredslist] What a wonderful Gotham South Florida meeting.! Take a look

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 22:02:41 EST 2020

I was in Fort Lauderdale and there was fortunately a Gotham meeting. I went to meet our Floridian members.

It was a great meeting. I surprised by being there and was surprised and thrilled to see Fred and Norman and Barry Pulchin from N.Y.

There were 14 people and a very lively and professional group it was. Fred “entertained” as usual. It was a great time and I met interesting and down to earth people. Excellent meeting, so happy I went.

Next time you go down to the Fort Lauderdale area you may want to check the Gotham calendar. They have a meeting monthly I am told.  I have attached a picture, check it out.

Regards
Sherry Rivera