[Fredslist] Elder care lawyer needed - Thanks

Tom Gallin tomg at gallin.com
Mon Jan 13 14:57:58 EST 2020

Hi,
As usual the response has been awesome. Thanks to everyone who sent a referral, my co-worker is shocked but the quickness and the volume.  Please hold off send any more for now.

Regards,
Tom Gallin

Gallin
Over 130 Years of Construction Excellence
102 Madison Avenue - 9th Floor
New York, NY 10016
(Office) 212-252-8900
www.gallin.com<http://www.gallin.com/>