[Fredslist] Sincere Condolences

Michael Garibaldi Michael at garibaldicpas.com
Fri Jan 10 20:17:22 EST 2020

It is with deep sadness that we share that Gloria R. Waterman, mother of Gothamite Lisa B. Waterman ended her valiant journey on Thursday after waging war with Alzheimer's Dementia with Lewy Bodies.

Lisa wrote earlier today…

Lucille Ball may be America's favorite redhead, but mine is my beautiful Mom Gloria. I am deeply saddened to share that Mom's journey ended on Thursday after a valiant battle with Alzheimer's Dementia with Lewy Bodies. Mom was a warrior to the end and while I will always carry her in my heart, I will miss her forever. Among so many things, she shared with me her love to dance, making special family holidays, and what it means to be a great Mom. She showed me that it was possible to balance a career that I love and a family that I cherish. And, most important... Never leave the house without your lipstick.

Funeral services will be held graveside on Sunday January 12, at Mount Moriah cemetery in Fairview, New Jersey.

Shiva be held at Lisa's home, 2670 Dorothy Street, Bellmore, NY 11710 on

Sunday from 6 to 9PM,

Monday and Tuesday from 12 noon to 3PM and then from 6PM to 9PM.

May her name always be for blessing.

Michael J Garibaldi CPA / ABV / CFF / CGMA
Garibaldi Group
990 Stewart Avenue - Fifth Floor
Garden City, NY 11530

Email: michael at garibaldicpas.com<mailto:michael at garibaldicpas.com>