[Fredslist] OH MY It is almost Jan 15 the 1st Construction meeting.

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 15:39:34 EST 2020

Time is flying by so I want to be sure to invite you to
Constructions first meeting of the year.

A few days ago Tom Gallin extended an invitation. Now I jump in and ask that you come celebrate the start of the new year and decade as well as share what is happening in the construction industry with all of its problems and glory.

We are back at the Friars Club.
We will meet Wednesday, January 15 12:30-2 at Friars on 55th Street.

We are an open group so all are welcome.

Sign up at the Gotham site. If you need me to send you a link, please reply to this email and I will.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 15th

Sent from my iPhone
Sherry Rivera
516 458-5384