[Fredslist] Casual Cocktails is next week - 2/25 and will be the best one yet!

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Wed Feb 19 10:00:00 EST 2020

Please note location! The venue has changed and it will be bigger and
better than ever!!!

*On Tuesday, February 25th *please join us for "*Casual Cocktails*" at the
*Club Quarters Midtown.*

*We are excited about this new alternative to our casual cocktails so
please join us!*

This is, and will always be,  a great way to hang with your friends and
meet some new ones. Come alone or bring a friend! All you need to do is
click the Pay Now button on the left.

Who doesn’t like a casual cocktail after a long day of work?

Space is limited to just 15 in total so sign up today:

*When*: Tuesday, February 25th, 2019

*Where:* Club Quarters Midtown
40 W45th Street
New York, NY

*Time*: 4:30-6PM

*Fee:* $30.00 includes two drinks (wine, beer or soft drinks) and lite bites

YOU MUST REGISTER ON THE LINK BELOW:

https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Casual-Cocktails-2020-02-08

*Remember*: Space is limited to JUST 15 so don't delay.

Questions? Contact me directly. I hope to see you there!

jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com

*Jayne Latz*

*Communication Change Agent, Author, and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Office: 212.308.7725    Mobile: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*