[Fredslist] Please Join Gotham LI Legal On February 27th

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Tue Feb 18 11:15:19 EST 2020

Please join Gotham LI Legal on Thursday February 27, 2020 at 8:00AM at the Inn at Fox Hollow located at 7755 Jericho Turnpike in Woodbury. A full breakfast will be served. The cost to ride the circuit and for guests is $35.00 but be sure to confirm with me so I can clear any conflicts.  You can follow this link to RSVP and pay https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Long-Island-Legal-Meeting-2019-12-29-0
I look forward to seeing you on February 27th  .

Happy Networking!

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299