[Fredslist] Gotham Magic Strikes Again

Paul Two Sons paul at twosonsenv.com
Wed Feb 12 18:25:16 EST 2020

Thanks Vincent! You know they are like family to me, and the Gotham connection makes them double family! Glad we could help.

Paul

Paul Napolitano
President
Two Sons Environmental, LLC
Critter Cleanup NY, LLC

> On Feb 12, 2020, at 5:00 PM, Vincent J. Russo <vincent at vjrussolaw.com> wrote:

Is Paul Napolitano – Superman?

Once again, Paul Napolitano from Two Sons Environmental to rescue.

Today, he helped my daughter and son-in-law out who had significant water damage in their basement.
He immediately made himself available shortly after he got their call and spared them the nightmare of dealing with their insurance company.
Paul was extremely helpful and his insight and expertise provided my family with peace of mind.
I know they were very grateful for his help and so am I.

Sincerely​ yours,
Vincent J. Russo, JD, LL.M, CELA*

 Managing Partner
<image001.png>
<image002.png>
<image003.png>
<image004.png>
<image005.png>
<image006.png>

<image007.png>
100 Quentin Roosevelt Blvd, Suite 102
Garden City
,
New York
,
11530
<image008.png>
Email: vincent at vjrussolaw.com
<image009.png>
Tel: 516-683-1717 Ext. 2130
Fax: 516-683-9393

<image010.png>
Web: www.vjrussolaw.com

Offices: Garden City, Lido Beach, ​Islandia, ​Bay Shore, Manhattan
​P Please consider the environment before printing this email
*Certified Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation which is not affiliated with any governmental authority. Certification is not a requirement for the practice of law in the State of New York and does not necessarily indicate greater competence than other attorneys experienced in this field of law.
This electronic message transmission, including attachments, contains information from the law firm of RUSSO LAW GROUP, P.C. which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (516-683-1717) or by electronic mail (vincent at vjrussolaw.com) immediately.