[Fredslist] Gotham 2/4 Meet Up was a Great Success!

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Thu Feb 6 14:53:52 EST 2020

For those of us who were able to join us, I know you all agree that a fun time was had by all!  Not only did we all enjoy each other's company, but some great connections were made in true Gotham style.  It was a great mix of Gotham members and new friends in interesting and diverse businesses, all sharing the spirit of getting to know each other and listening for synergies.

Special thanks to Matt Masseo and Alan Kreit for organizing this event.

I hope you can all make the next one - which of course, is currently in the works!

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years
485 Madison Avenue - Suite 1301
New York, New York 10022
T:  212-935-6020 x219
F:  212-753-8101
www.kleinzelman.com
nschess at kleinzelman.com
Listed in NY Metro Super Lawyer 2011-19 (Employment & Labor Law)