[Fredslist] Shout out to Beth Silver and Gotham

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Thu Dec 31 13:45:08 EST 2020

Hi All,
Yesterday I had a big problem with Constant Contact and so many of you
offered help and I am grateful and appreciative.

A BIG SHOUT OUT to Beth Silver who jumped in lickety split to escalate the
problem to the "right person" at constant contact.
I was able to go to sleep last night knowing the problem would be resolved
and today it was.
Thank you to all that responded. I am forever grateful to Gotham and it's
members.
Let me also take this opportunity to wish you all a SAFE-HEALTHY and Happy
New year!!!
*"The destination called Mastery is on the road called repetition and on
that road there are neither short cuts or express lanes."*

*Stay Safe and Healthy!!!*

*Jayne Latz*

*Communication Change Agent, Author, and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Telephone: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*