[Fredslist] Welcome Kiasha Huling (UC Green)

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 10:17:59 EST 2020

Please welcome Kiasha Huling, the director of UC Green to our Gotham Community. A 2020 recipient of the Gotham Green Award,  Kiasha  has focused on bringing equitable and accessible greening in West Philadelphia. Under her leadership, UC Green increased outreach and engagement to focus on communities and populations who experience barriers to greening and tree planting. They plant and prune trees and plant gardens throughout the neighborhood; they also do block cleanups and support environmental education.
An advocate for healthy communities, Kiasha oriented the organization toward environmental greening as a path to wellness, safety and social cohesion in West and Southwest Philadelphia. And we are very excited to welcome her to our Gotham Community. Check out the website to learn more about the good work they are doing http://www.ucgreen.org <mailto:huling at ucgreen.org> and you can reach Kiasha at huling at ucgreen.org <mailto:huling at ucgreen.org>
Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out how you too can grow your own food all year indoors…