[Fredslist] Public Adjuster is a Star!

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Tue Dec 22 16:46:39 EST 2020

I'll triple that.

Jason is a mensch I hope I never need again AND I've told all my family & friends to keep his number in their cell phone.

He's the quiet Rockstar in Gotham.

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell 917-685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
raj at brainlink.com<mailto:raj at brainlink.com>
www.brainlink.com<http://www.brainlink.com/>
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel>
www.SOPCulture.com<http://www.sopculture.com/>
SKYPE: brainlink-raj
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.

Author, SOP Maven, TV Personality, Keynote Speaker, Gothamite, Friar
Unplugged<http://www.rajgoel.com/new-book/> |Secrets<http://www.rajgoel.com/book/> | TV<https://www.brainlink.com/tv/> | Whitepapers<https://www.brainlink.com/category/white-paper/>