[Fredslist] Kudos Lourdes Villaneuva Hartrick

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 09:18:24 EST 2020

Gotham got it right again, kudos to Lourdes Villaneuva Hartrick (Realty Connect USA)the most recent recipient of the Red Bandana Award.

I took advantage of her invitation to the Interfaith Holiday Music Event that she put together. Lourdes inspired an evening of music and prayer from across different faiths which served as a reminder of how much we all have in common irrespective of our religious affiliation or heritage. Voices were raise up as teachers, preachers and cute kids were center screen.

It is often said that how we do anything is how we do everything. Lourdes is an example of someone who does everything with passion, generosity and grace.

Thank you Lourdes!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out how to reduce systemic inflammation and positively impact your overall health …