[Fredslist] Was I hallucinating, hacked or what?

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Fri Dec 18 15:53:32 EST 2020

Dear Shelley and Tribe... THANK YOU SHELLEY!!! This should be required reading for all who know and love Gotham and the MAGIC it can bestow on each of us to touch lives and hearts in ways never before imagined.

Kelly Welles, LUTCF
Co-chair and GC, NY Health & Longevity.

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590
www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES

Business & Personal Financial Strategies