[Fredslist] Article 116 documentary series-- looking for subjects to interview

David Padrusch david.padrusch at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 12:53:27 EST 2020

Hello Gotham,

I am developing a fascinating documentary series about Article 116 with my cousing Jeff Nosanov.

Article 116 is a German law that states former German citizens and their descendants who were deprived of their German citizenship due to persecution on political, racial or religious grounds between January 30, 1933 and May 8, 1945, are eligible to claim, or reclaim, their German citizenship.   https://www.germany.info/us-en/service/03-Citizenship/restoration-of-german-citizenship/925120

If anyone in this esteemed group has gone through the process, or knows anyone who has—or wants to start the process-  I would love to chat.

Best,

David

David W. Padrusch
Limulus Media, LLC