[Fredslist] The Queens Group Takes it ALL!

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Thu Dec 17 14:44:34 EST 2020

And they followed up strong this morning (I rode circuit and brought 2 guests) even while Dan was driving his wife to hospital!

💪😷👍

Wishing you and yours Health,

Scott M. Bloom
Bloom Real Estate Group
10 Grand Central:
155 East 44th Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10017
917-327-2109<tel:917-327-2109>
sbloom at bloomreg.com<mailto:sbloom at bloomreg.com>
www.bloomreg.com

On Dec 17, 2020, at 2:36 PM, Sherry Rivera <sherryrivera1 at gmail.com> wrote:

Last night's Holiday Party was great.  Unfortunately I had to leave early but wanted to Congratulate Mitch on his new role as "bartender"  Think he really ended up enjoying it although it was a surprise.

Congratulations to Brad Scherer and Dan Schwartz as the new Networkers of the Year!!  It is a great honor and probably more difficult to earn in a year like this.  Kudos to you!!

Regards,

Sherry Rivera
NVIRRON
NYC,  NYS and PANYNJ - WBE Certified
Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials
PROVIDING PPE & MATERIALS AND SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR REOPENING AND OPERATING BUSINESS CURRENTLY
100 North Village Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office