[Fredslist] Incredibly grateful

Paula Oleska paula at brainupgrade.biz
Thu Dec 17 10:12:56 EST 2020

The Gotham Holiday Party was beyond awesome! And for me, the unexpected (but
hoped for) event was that the charity I support was chosen to receive the
$4,000 grant!

The charity is The Educational Kinesiology Foundation. It's a small
organization,  started in the early 80ties to promote Brain GymR, a
pioneering system that uses targeted movements to improve learning of all
kinds, especially in schools. Without any marketing, Brain Gym has spread to
almost every country on Earth, mostly through volunteer efforts, including
my own, of individuals who became excited about its potential.

I am incredibly grateful to the Gotham Foundation and to all the Gotham
members who have been contributing to this fund. You are supporting a worthy
cause! You will probably receive a thank you letter from the Foundation
executive Director personally.

Thank you so much!

Paula

Paula Oleska, President and CEO