[Fredslist] Looking for Job Preparation Program For People Suffering from Mental Illness

df at livingwellinsideandoutside.com df at livingwellinsideandoutside.com
Thu Dec 17 10:35:19 EST 2020

Hi Gotham Tribe,

I am reaching out to ask for help for my niece.  She is 26 and suffers with Bi-polar disorder and social anxiety disorder.  She is on medication which helps her.  My niece is in need of a program that does simple job training and interview skills.  A program that helps people with mental illness get a job.  She had been in the Prose program through Ohel.  My niece lives in Nassau County, LI.

If anyone has a connection to an organization that offers some type of program for people in their 20’s who suffer from mental illness I would appreciate it.    My brother, her father, has exhausted his resources and I am reaching out in Fred’s list to see if there is something else.

Thank you all very much for your support.

Warmest regards,

𝘿𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙝 𝙁𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙖𝙨𝙝

Offering a health span not just a life span.

917-628-8361

email:   <mailto:df at livingwellinsideandoutside.com> df at livingwellinsideandoutside.com

Website:   <http://www.livingwellinsideandoutside.com> www.livingwellinsideandoutside.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/deborahfarkashward/> www.linkedin.com/in/deborahfarkashward/