[Fredslist] FW: Gotham Queens meets this Thursday 12/17 at 8:00am

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Mon Dec 14 11:58:47 EST 2020

Good Day Gotham,

For the last time of 2020, Gotham Queens will have their breakfast Zoom this Thursday the 17th. We start at 8:00 AM. Come meet the talented and possible celebrity (see Corey's Sunday Blog) members of our amazing group. We will discuss our vision of what is to come in 2021 and reflect what we have learned in 2020.

Please go on to the Gotham Website and indicate "I will be there"
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Queens-Meeting-2019-12-26-10

Let me know if you would like to attend and I will send the Zoom link.

So, let's celebrate with the After Party (Gotham Holiday party of course on the 16th), first thing on Thursday the 17th. We look forward to seeing all of you at 8:00AM.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive
A Xerox Company, Carr Business Systems
500 Commack Road Suite 110
Commack, NY 11725
Tel. 631-501-6810 |Cell 917-415-7552
www.carrxerox.com<http://www.carrxerox.com/>

Ask me about our FREE PRINTER Program!

[Description: Description: Description: Description: facebook-icon]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carr-Business-Systems-a-Xerox-Company/263377010437520?ref=stream>[Description: Description: Description: Description: li]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/carr-business-systems>[Description: Description: Description: Description: 4]<http://www.youtube.com/xeroxcorp>