[Fredslist] Just one of those things ...

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 09:10:31 EST 2020

“It was just one of those things! One of those crazy flings,” sang Paula Oleska (Natural Intelligence Systems)  “If we thought of it, at the end of it, we’d know it was too hot to cool down,” the Gotham Happy Hour cannot be stopped!

Jane Beddall (Dovetail Resolutions) Zoomed in from Florida - distance didn’t present a conflict for her. There was unanimous consent to hop on the phone and sing Happy Birthday to Mitch Tobol.

We enjoyed "Tales from the Front Desk” thanks to Bruce Swicker(Epic Insurance Brokers and Consultants). If you wonder whether Liz Taylor was a smart aleck, Bruce has the inside skinny. Masked super hero Raj Goel(Brainlink), despite being out slaying Malware dragons in the City, didn’t miss out.

Rita Sue Siegel had a good connection with the internet and Norman Spizz’s jokes. No doubt, if he could, Dan Schwartz (Carr Business Systems) would have shared those Oreos!

Yours truly was twisting in the wind, confused over a tweet storm between Corey Bearak (Government and Public Affairs Counsel) and some guy named Evan Roberts (WFAN) who was all a twitter about pretzels from Gotham member Jose Villa's Philly Pretzel Factory. Check out Corey’s Blog for details on that and more.

So, as the song goes, "it was great fun … farewell, bye, dear and amen, here’s hoping we meet now and then” hopefully at the holiday party on December 16th. Norman Spizz (SPN Music and Entertainment) has a great lineup of fun and surprise guests.

Here’s the crazy thing … whether it’s Happy Hour, special events, or regular meetings in Gotham, missing out is a "big mistake, BIG, HUGE!"

shelleygram™

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out how to reduce systemic inflammation and positively impact your overall health …