[Fredslist] Shout Out to Sharon Bronner and Lynda Feld

Carolyn Weinstein cweinstein at commonpointqueens.org
Fri Dec 11 10:52:13 EST 2020

I want to give a big shout-out to 2 Gotham members, Sharon Broner and Lynda
Feld, who have been volunteering their time to assist our job seekers at
Commonpoint Queens with resume revisions and mock interviews respectively.
They have been a tremendous help and I can't thank them enough for their
time and devotion!!
Happy and healthy holidays to all of Gotham and their families.
Warm Regards,
Carolyn Weinstein

--
Carolyn Weinstein, LCSW
Career Coordinator
E-mail: cweinstein at commonpointqueens.org
Commonpoint Queens: Community happens here
commonpointqueens.org
<https://www.commonpointqueens.org/program/career-help-for-adults/>