[Fredslist] MAD Monday: Please Join Me in Supporting a Worthy and Timely Cause

Patty Bayer Troup patty at gentlehealing.nyc
Mon Dec 7 13:22:58 EST 2020

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/BI_D2AHyotLieMYOUJS7m7kb_VgKg_v2gwXa3hK0WHjxlCWUKFfWh4wlwr9oQssD05xd5DBFaBKR4CVhHYbQ-wPRONHQhTSnMs1_Uv4VNoxsGh-czgXMlXUwgzpI4AQPeuRPy_qa]

This award has never been more important!

Dear Gothamites,

As this tumultuous year comes to an end I’m reaching out to ask you to support an effort that will have a positive and impactful effect on the future of our children -- the Ezra Jack Keats (EJK) Award. The award, which is celebrating its 35th Anniversary<https://www.ezra-jack-keats.org/35th-anniversary-of-the-ezra-jack-keats-book-award/>, honors new writers and illustrators who create books that reflect the diverse nature of our world, the strength of family, and the universal experience of childhood.

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/CfLgB5M2hTgUUxYo0LhNkGJOsq9K0ql8UrXnq92KZv66AP15Ed8f101KBD-NwgN0qHLOw3YQKz46QaE45pBYVQFrA8ulqIwERwElXUDncYOxayp6DkuKZXlD_b8vLdxJvAV4BryQ]

Aren't these book covers wonderful? They and their creators represent just a few of the winners and honorees we’ve celebrated over our 35 year history. I'm proud to be a board member of the EJK Foundation, and honored to be a contributor to this award myself.

 By donating you will be ensuring the future of the EJK Award, which supports new works that help children see themselves represented with equity and acceptance through the literature they read.

Please contact me at patty at gentlehealing.nyc<mailto:patty at gentlehealing.nyc> if you are interested and want more information. I'm also happy to answer any questions you may have (917-733-7158).

Cheers,
Patty

Please Note: 24 hrs notice is required for cancellations; otherwise you will be responsible for  the session. Thank you

Patty Bayer Troup
Gentle Healing Alternatives, LLC
email: patty at gentlehealing.nyc<mailto:patty at gentlehealing.nyc>
Tel: 917-733-7158<tel:(917)%20733-7158>