[Fredslist] Pet Friendly Sublet Apartment in need

Matthew Nowak matthew.nowak at jcehrlich.com
Mon Dec 7 08:09:12 EST 2020

Good Morning Gotham,

I am in need of a temporary apartment as I move out of my COOP and
hopefully find a home to move into. I was wondering if anyone knew of a
sublet apartment in East Queens or Nassau county that would be a good
temporary home for my wife, dog, and myself. I would only need it for 3-6
months depending on how fast I can find our dream home.

Thanks Gotham and Happy Holidays.

--
Very Respectfully,

Matthew Nowak
Ehrlich Pest Control and Disinfection
District 57 NYC/Long Island
District Manager
175 Walnut Ave Suite *209*, Bronx NY 10454
Cell: (718) 753-6397
Office: (718) 937-2860 ext 15704
matthew.nowak at jcehrlich.com

--

Information
in this message is confidential and is intended solely for the persons to

This
system may be monitored or recorded to secure the effective operation of
the system and for other lawful purposes.  Please check out the Privacy
Notice on our website for details.