[Fredslist] Thank you Gotham’s Alice Aspen March

Paula Oleska paula at brainupgrade.biz
Fri Dec 4 15:51:33 EST 2020

I really need to give  shout out to Gotham’s Alice Aspen March.    This fellow member of Gotham’s NY Health and Longevity Group kindly featured me <https://www.spreaker.com/episode/20298547?utm_medium=widget&utm_term=episode_title&utm_source=user%3A7410593>  on her radio show.  You can meet Alice — selected by IAOTP as Top Radio Show Host of the Year (see below) —  (and me) and other helpful and interesting members of our tribe when you conveniently use Zoom to Ride the Circuit when our group holds its final 2020 meeting on Wednesday, December 9, at 12:30 p.m.  Please reach out to Kelly Welles <mailto:kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com>  for more info.

Happy Holidays!

Paula

Paula Oleska, President and CEO

Natural Intelligence Systems, Inc.