[Fredslist] ABA Article by Carol Schiro Greenwald

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Thu Dec 3 08:26:02 EST 2020

Thanks, Shelley.  You may have buried the lede here.

Carol's most recent book is available through the ABA, at a substantial
discount for ABA members (another good reason to join the ABA, which
substantially reduced its membership dues, especially those who are solo or
small firm members):

Strategic Networking for Introverts, Extroverts, and Everyone in Between
(americanbar.org) <https://www.americanbar.org/products/inv/book/355453126/>

Mike Steger

Virus-free.
www.avg.com