[Fredslist] Gotham's Got it Going!

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:59:02 EDT 2020

Another FIRST for Gotham!

Today we hosted the first BRING A FRIEND lunch meeting - designed to introduce new people to Gotham and to expand our networks as we get back to the business of business networking.

Thank you Brad Scherer for co-hosting with me! Thank you Fred and Nancy for the foundation to build on. Thank you Steven Scully for all the logical help and support. And thank you to the members who saw an opportunity and took advantage of it.

We had a full screen - GUESTS OUTNUMBERED MEMBERS making it an ABSOLUTE WIN! Connections were made on the spot! Relationships have been forged - once again demonstrating that Gotham is designed for the long haul!

If you missed out today, stay tuned for the next Bring a Friend meeting. You won’t want to miss out again!

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217