[Fredslist] Orthopedic Doctor Needed

Haims, Arlene ahaims at alliedwealthpartners.com
Thu Aug 13 14:23:11 EDT 2020

Hi Everyone - I am afraid I need this referral for myself.
Apparently I have a cervical strain.  Neck pain. I live in oyster bay and would like a referral somewhere in Nassau county .

Thank you all lots for recommendations.

Stay safe,
Arlene

Arlene K. Haims, CLU, ChFC, LUTCF
ALLIED WEALTH PARTNERS
50 Charles Lindbergh Blvd.
Suite 420
Uniondale, NY 11553

T.  516-544-5710
C. 516-647-1268
F. 516-705-9750
Email:  ahaims at alliedwealthpartners.com<mailto:ahaims at alliedwealthpartners.com>

www.alliedwealthpartners.com<http://www.alliedwealthpartners.com/>
Representing Securian Life Insurance Company in New York

New Jersey Office
14 Walsh Drive, Suite 100
Parsippany, NJ 07054
P:  (973) 299-9222
F:  (973) 299-9227

Representing Minnesota Life Insurance Company in all states except New York

Securian Life Insurance Company, St. Paul, Minnesota is licensed New York and all other states.

Minnesota Life Insurance Company, St. Paul, Minnesota is licensed in all states EXCEPT it is not authorized in, nor does it transact an insurance business in, New York.
Product availability and features may vary by state.

All communications concerning Securian Life Insurance Company should be sent to the New York office. All communications concerning Minnesota Life Insurance Company should be sent to the New Jersey office.

Based upon the potential for time delays, orders for the purchase or sale of a security or other product will not be accepted via an email transmission. If you need immediate assistance please call (800) 820-4205. Securities and investment advisory services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Allied Wealth Partners and Securian Financial Services, Inc. operate under separate ownership.