[Fredslist] August 12th Unique Opportunity! SPECIAL GUEST!

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 07:52:56 EDT 2020

Gotham Power Breakfast and Gotham Business Breakfast are teaming up again for our next meeting. Come and join us at 8:30am on August 12th on Zoom of course. We have a special guest joining us! Vincent Chirico has arranged for Prof. Kirk Burkhalter a former NYPD Detective who now teaches at NY Law, to join us and share updates on what he's been doing regarding recent race relations and NYPD discussions.

We have a square (actually it’s rectangle)waiting for you to fill with your smiling face. And feel free to bring guests! As of today we have plenty of room for more.  Let me know to expect you so we can send the Zoom Room link!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out about a simple and convenient way to support a healthy immune system …