[Fredslist] Phyllis Newbert and the Advocates

Phyllis Newbert panewbert18 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 13:59:13 EDT 2020

Thank you, Fred. One of the best things about belonging to Gotham is having
such an amazing resource available to help others.

So happy I could help you make the connection. Thank you to the Advocates
for thinking of me!

Best Regards,

Phyllis

*Phyllis A. Newbert*
*Vice President*

*Right at Home*

*Nassau County*

14 Holman Blvd |  Hicksville, NY 11801
P 516.513.1070  |  F 516.513.1071
www.rahlongisland.com

*Queens County*

58-47 Francis Lewis Blvd | Bayside, NY 11364

P 718 423-1930 | F 718 423-1931

www.rahqueens.com