[Fredslist] Phyllis Newbert and the Advocates

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Aug 3 12:29:01 EDT 2020

Recently I put an appeal on Fredslist for a Homecare agency in Scottsdale Arizona and our stellar Advocates responded by directing me to Gotham member Phyllis Newbert, Vice President of Right at Home senior care service on Long Island.

Phyllis referred me Right at Home in Arizona, made the connection and obtained VIP treatment for my need.

Thank you so much Phyllis,  Ben Geizhals and our Advocates!

For those who are not familiar with the Gotham Advocates, please be aware that there is a cadre of under the radar Gotham healthcare experts at the ready to help us in a times of need when we are most needy and vulnerable.

Gotham’s Tribe is great!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2019
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com