[Fredslist] I need help with BEAM LIVING

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Wed Apr 29 16:19:47 EDT 2020

Gotham,

                Do you have connections with BEAM LIVING?

                Our lease ends July 1, 2020.

                They are willing to extend it to July 15th.

                I'd like it extended to AUG 31st 2020 - because of the uncertainty around Covid19, the stay in place orders and one of our children is immune-compromised.

                I've asked them to extend our lease by 2 months and so far, they've declined.

                What recommendations do you have for me?

                Can you connect me with senior management who can help us?

Thanks!

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
raj at brainlink.com<mailto:raj at brainlink.com>
www.brainlink.com<http://www.brainlink.com/>
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel>
www.SOPCulture.com<http://www.SOPCulture.com>
SKYPE: brainlink-raj
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.

Author, SOP Maven, TV Personality, Keynote Speaker, Gothamite, Friar
Unplugged<http://www.rajgoel.com/new-book/> |Secrets<http://www.rajgoel.com/book/> | TV<https://www.brainlink.com/tv/> | Whitepapers<https://www.brainlink.com/category/white-paper/>