[Fredslist] Virtual Circuit Riding

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Apr 28 10:02:45 EDT 2020

Silver lining in this otherwise situation is waiver of Group “No Compete” rules opening up unlimited synergy opportunities.

Thank you Rick for recognizing and seizing upon these!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2019
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com