[Fredslist] Fed up with Chase! Slow on PPP

paul at twosonsenv.com paul at twosonsenv.com
Fri Apr 17 13:17:19 EDT 2020

As many of you know, Chase took 4 full days more than many banks in getting
their PPP website up and running. We applied for the grant within minutes of
it being open on the early evening of Monday the 6th. There was no way to
check on the status. We just noticed that they posted the following on the
website:

Last Updated: April 16, 2020 7:30 p.m. ET

Message from Jennifer Roberts, CEO of Chase Business Banking

As predicted, the SBA's Paycheck Protection Program was hugely popular.  In
fact, we have just learned the SBA has approved loans that will exhaust all
the funding available for the initial round.  By tomorrow morning we will
have notified all of our customers who received funding in the first round,
and know many of you are disappointed, as are many other business owners
around the country.

We know Congress is currently considering another round of funds soon. We
will email you when we make a decision once additional funding is available.
Well, we weren't notified so we assume we missed the funding.

We received not such notification, so, at this point, we can only hope
additional funds will be made available. Did anyone with Chase get the
approval email?

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Napolitano