[Fredslist] Great Triple Joint Zoom Meeting today

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 10:22:36 EDT 2020

What an amazing triple meeting we had this morning! Several weeks ago Fred and Nancy said their goal for Gotham was to be a lifeline. It is that and more! I am proud and honored to be judged by the company I’m keeping as a member of the Gotham Tribe!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

More than a Business ~ It’s a Mission!