[Fredslist] Tech help needed before I cry

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Thu Apr 9 17:35:50 EDT 2020

Hi Techies,
I just called Apple over what I thought was going to be a relatively simple
issue. They told me I had to update to Catalina (same problem on two
MacBook Airs with same recommendation). When I asked what issues I should
anticipate incurring with the update they said it will affect my office
products.

Now I am scared. My last update was a disaster. I assume that means I will
need to not just update to Catalina but then repurchase my microsoft office
for each computer as well?

Is there any easier way to do this? I tried to reach Microsoft but they are
impossible to get through (anyone have a number more effective than the
online chats)?
Clearly I need your help. Thank you in advance.

*Jayne Latz*

*Communication Change Agent, Author, and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Office: 212.308.7725    Mobile: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*