[Fredslist] RIDE THE CIRCUIT and be in THREE PLACES AT THE SAME TIME!

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 15:55:16 EDT 2020

On Wednesday April 8th at 8:30am you can stay home (strongly recommended) and ride the circuit via Zoom to join the Brooklyn Power and the Manhattan Breakfast Groups for a powerful morning. Yep! you read that right. It’s a joint meeting and all are welcome for this opportunity to put our collective heads together and figure out ways to help and support each other. Reach out to me and I will send the Zoom Room and password directly to your inbox. It doesn’t get more simple than that!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Join the Movement - Take Healthy Back Forever ...