[Fredslist] What next?

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at outlook.com
Wed Apr 1 16:57:32 EDT 2020

Hi Tribe

Now that we are entering a new week with more prolonged projections, the healthcare sector and the business sector are looking at 90 days to 12 month realities.  Managed care plans are looking at how to keep their providers in business and maintain their stability as the business sector and Medicaid is impacted.  The solutions government is providing are short term. The aftermath is unknown and how we respond to it is also unknown.

I don't know about the rest of you, but it would be helpful to hear the zeitgeist and trending strategic thoughts we come across as we engage in our respective business sectors.  Especially anything we hear at the highest level meaning C-Suites, owners, from companies large and small.  Would you want to hear that too?

Warmest regards,
Ester Horowitz
516.318.8655

"Impossible is a word thrown around by others who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."
― Muhammad Ali