[Fredslist] SNAP's 2019 Annual Caregivers Conference

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Fri Sep 27 15:54:20 EDT 2019

Hello Gotham members: This event may be of interest to many of you; feel free to pass it on. Enjoy the beautiful, sunny weekend! Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 610 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>