[Fredslist] Fall is the Season of Giving

Ben's Gmail bgeizhals at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 21:58:55 EDT 2019

      As we enjoy the first days of Autumn, participate in one of Gotham’s greatest traditions and make a tax deductible contribution to the Gotham Foundation’s Season of Giving at www.gothamfoundation.org.
      It’s the perfect way to give back and pay forward. And don’t forget to put your favorite charity in play for a chance to receive one of the grants to be awarded at our Holiday Party on December 3rd.
     Now is the perfect time and your contribution will be doubled by a match from Gothamite Josh Zinder.
      Our Thanks to you and Josh.