[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to Gotham Power Breakfast- September 25th!!!

Robert Giamboi rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com
Tue Sep 24 07:55:17 EDT 2019

Morning tribe-

Come on and ride!

The Gotham Power Breakfast is meeting tomorrow (Wednesday), September 25th at 335 Adams St, Suite 2700 (Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce, conference room) from 8:30 - 10am.  Come one, come all!  And if you know someone in the downtown Brooklyn area who'd like to expand their network just a bit- bring 'em along!  Enjoy a delicious catered breakfast with a breathtaking view!

Our group is a closed group, so please clear all potential conflicts with Corey Bearak, Vincent Chirico, or myself.  And if you'll be attending, don't forget to hit the "I'll be there!" button so your fellow Gothamites know who will be in attendance.  The secure payment link is below the signature.

Kind regards,

Robert Giamboi, GC - Gotham Power Breakfast
Business Expense Reduction Architect
212.858.0093 Ext. 101
rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com<mailto:rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01D572AD.67018840]
Business Cost Recovery &
Expense Reduction Experts
77 Water St, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10005-4402
"Your bottom line is our business"

A Veteran-Owned & Operated Business<http://www.veteranownedbusiness.com/business/22697/giamboi-partners> I www.giamboipartners.com<http://www.giamboipartners.com/> I News Articles<http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/us_military_veteran_launches_b.html> I LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertgiamboi>

Secure Payment Link: https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Brooklyn/2359