[Fredslist] Welcome Alison Orlando to Gotham Real Estate!

Kreit, Alan H. alan.kreit at bofa.com
Mon Sep 23 12:18:21 EDT 2019

We are very happy to welcome Alison Orlando of Judicial Title to the NY Real Estate Group!
Please give a warm Gotham greeting to her!

Info below:

Alison Orlando is a Director of Business Development for Judicial Title.  She has been with Judicial Title for over 4 years.

Judicial Title has been of service for over 40 years and handles both commercial and residential real estate transactions.  We pride ourselves on prompt personal service, expedited delivery and an unsurpassed legal department.  We are committed to continuously developing innovative ways to make our clients’ lives easier; visit our website www.judicialtitle.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.judicialtitle.com&d=DwMFAg&c=SFszdw3oxIkTvaP4xmzq_apLU3uL-3SxdAPNkldf__Q&r=sk-Lwy1QhxJAh-MSYb45RnrIy327XKFiI9P4E3YiU4Y&m=oU4vGBQ97gKGmEiRh7zQmkllXxHxBz7BDKGcwKYAt9Q&s=H0Xbm_G6Uug5I_3yk9YsUK9pN2q7CSDeMuGCD6CqxwQ&e=>.

Born and bred in Manhattan, Alison is a trained chef and prior to joining Judicial Title was an event planner, and a fashion and food stylist, working for Martha Stewart and the Food Network.   A wonderful referral for Alison is an attorney that handles real estate transactions.

Alison Reiner Orlando

The Judicial Title Insurance Agency LLC
[cid:image001.png at 01D0F9F3.27FE97F0]
Office (914) 381-6700 x409
Mobile (917) 930-9216

800 Westchester Avenue Suite S340
Rye Brook, NY 10573

275 Madison Avenue, Suite 626
New York, NY 10016

30 West Main Street, Suite 302
Riverhead, NY 11901

aorlando at judicialtitle.com<mailto:aorlando at judicialtitle.com>
www.judicialtitle.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.judicialtitle.com_&d=DwMFAg&c=SFszdw3oxIkTvaP4xmzq_apLU3uL-3SxdAPNkldf__Q&r=sk-Lwy1QhxJAh-MSYb45RnrIy327XKFiI9P4E3YiU4Y&m=oU4vGBQ97gKGmEiRh7zQmkllXxHxBz7BDKGcwKYAt9Q&s=SvUM9kTSiFtdRf8XQwGmAcBo1CFa5C6OZZB6GLLagMM&e=>
[cid:image002.png at 01D56FCB.6DBF1060]

Alan Kreit

Senior Lending Officer
NMLS ID  690784

Please note my NEW e-mail address:  alan.kreit at bofa.com

Bank of America
50 Rockefeller Plaza, 4th Floor, New York, NY  10020
T 646-556-4738 M 516-721-1911 F 866-753-2803
alan.kreit at bofa.com

[Bank of America logo]

https://mortgage.bankofamerica.com/alan-kreit
Manage your home loan at: Home Loan Navigator<https://www.bankofamerica.com/home-loans/home-loan-navigator.go>

At Bank of America, we want you to be delighted and our goal is to keep you informed throughout your experience. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact me or my manager, Michael McGivney. My manager can be reached at 646-556-3567  or michael.j.mcgivney at bankofamerica.com<mailto:michael.j.mcgivney at bankofamerica.com>.  Throughout the process you may receive survey invitations to provide feedback about your experience. Your feedback is extremely important to us and provides valuable insight into how we can continue to strive to improve our client’s experience.

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.