[Fredslist] Gotham Queens New Venue Thursday 9/19

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Fri Sep 13 14:33:48 EDT 2019

To all of Gotham,

With the summer season coming to an end, what better way to spend the last Thursday of Summer 2019 (9/19/19) than with the Gotham Queens Group (GQ).
Please join us at out new home at the Triple Crown Diner:
Triple Crown Diner
24827 Jericho Turnpike<x-apple-data-detectors://15/0>
Bellerose, NY<x-apple-data-detectors://15/0>
718-347-4600<tel:718-347-4600>

Our old location has closed and we know this new venue was tested and "Corey Approved" so you know the food will be great and the space appropriate.

Please be sure to go on the Gotham Website and indicate "I Will be There" so we can get an accurate headcount.
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Queens-Group-Meeting-2018-12-09-6

Also, if Riding the Circuit, please do check with Fred Morante or myself to ensure there are no conflicts. The cost to join us for breakfast is still $25.00

We look forward to seeing you at our new home and enjoy some great end of the summer networking.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive
A Xerox Company, Carr Business Systems
500 Commack Road Suite 110
Commack, NY 11725
Tel. 631-501-6810 |Cell 917-415-7552
www.carrxerox.com<http://www.carrxerox.com/>
http://www.carrxerox.com/solutions/print-management/
[cid:image001.png at 01D45CB0.0E3D12B0]
Ask me about our FREE PRINTER Program!

[Description: Description: Description: Description: facebook-icon]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carr-Business-Systems-a-Xerox-Company/263377010437520?ref=stream>[Description: Description: Description: Description: li]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/carr-business-systems>[Description: Description: Description: Description: 4]<http://www.youtube.com/xeroxcorp>