[Fredslist] Business Breakfast Success!

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 13:59:20 EDT 2019

The Breakfast Group members enjoyed a wonderful meeting this morning. Thanks to our circuit rider, Clem Heffez (AFLAC) for joining us and adding to the conversation. And thank you Alice Carleton (True Intent) for bringing your guest, Alex. Melissa Rivera (The Cody Group) was the guest speaker. She explained some of the intricacies of property insurance coverage as well as some new products that are available and how they came to be offered. The depth of experience and knowledge we have in Gotham is extremely valuable.

Our next meeting will be October 23rd at 8:30am at Connolly’s Pub at 121 W 45th Street. We would love to have you ride the circuit and bring your knowledge, experience and smile to our table.

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business Development & Success Partner
646-549-7217

More than a Business ~ It’s a Mission!